1) Coffee is rich in antioxidants; helps fight free radicals and delays aging.
2) Relieves pains due to caffeine according to multiple studies.
3) Decreases 65% chance of suffering from senile dementia.
4) Increases muscle power in athletes, as caffeine increases adrenaline levels. This hormone prepares our body for exceptional physical effort.
5) Several studies show that coffee drinkers may have 65% less chance of suffering from Alzheimer’s, and between 32 and 60%.
6) Fight depression: According to a study by Harvard University, the risk of suffering from depression decreases when we increase the consumption of coffee, at least in women.
Women who consumed four or more cups of coffee a day developed depression by 20% less.
7) Rich in nutrients: We usually think of coffee as a simple mixture of water and caffeine, but coffee has many other essential nutrients for our body.
A cup of coffee contains riboflavin (vitamin B2), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), manganese, potassium, magnesium, antioxidants and niacin.
8) Coffee It’s good for the heart Caffeine is not bad for the heart, it is more, it has been concluded that it reduces the risk of suffering a heart attack.
Coffee reduces calcium in the coronary arteries by minimizing the chances of a myocardial infarction.