Here is a list of some ideas of the best coffee plans to do in Colombia:
1) Visit and stay in a coffee farm do a complete tour with the landlord of the farm discover the coffee region in a different way from the inside world of a coffee farmer, I can assure you will enjoy every single detail.
2) Explore our National coffee park (Yes we have this amazing and fun place where you can learn everything of coffee and also Colombia culture). Take a look to the website http://www.parquedelcafearmenia.com/
3) Feeling wild? You can be volunteer in a coffee farm as a coffee worker learning the hard process of picking coffee, and if you are good enough maybe they will hire for the next harvest. This is my favorite volunteer program www.workaway.com
4) Take private coffee cupping and basic roasting classes, yes! you can also do this kind of things here with expert people involve in the coffee world. My recommendation Catación Publica in Bogota http://www.catacionpublica.co/.
5) Hike our mountains from Cerro Tuza to El Sillon we have amazing views where you can enjoy the stunning coffee landscapes.
6) Last but the most important you will be able to drink all the amazing good Colombian quality coffee form naturals to honeys and washed for reasonable prices from different regions, farms and origins.